Just 2 steps!
Mix it all up using food processor and thats it!
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 to 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice (or juice of two lemons)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey (or maple syrup)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Using a food processor, process all the veggies up to the parsley until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches.
- Add almonds to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, (I like my almonds whole) and mix in with the salad along with the sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed. Enjoy!